Run Baby Run! Run Baby Run!

It takes away from the game...

When after I reach level 10, I walk away from the keyboard, expecting to die (since I've made it so far, tired of the music, repetitive sound effects, lack of variety in the level design) only to come back and nearly be to level 13. -.- When a game plays itself, it is no longer fun. Sorry, but you need to work on this...A lot.

Joe Pesci Love Ranch SB Joe Pesci Love Ranch SB

Excellent work

You're getting a 9 because one quote was used twice but in a shortened way.

Coffee Brainz Coffee Brainz

A review

Alright, as you said, it is a prototype. Here are a few tips to make this a lot better.

Once you run out of coffee, you're screwed, right? There should be some way to recharge your meter. Because, As I'm typing this now, one little red block is spinning around my fat man. As amusing as it is to watch, it inevitably gets dull and denotes a low score. The buttons on upgrading did not work. Instead, the play button appeared and would not allow me to select my upgrade. When I hit play, it brought me back to the game and I had the same amount of coffee I had when the level was completed.

It's a shame that these glitches happened but, as you said, it is a prototype, and is, in a sense, still in it's beta testing stage. Since you're still working out the kinks, I've given you a modest 3 and a 4.

I do hope you can improve this game, as I would like to play the finished version to kill some time.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

A resounding success!

Like, dis game, is SOOO much beter than Final Fantasy! Gawd! Relly, is teh greatestest game eveah! Evrey RPG look liek shit copmared to dis game!@!!

(For those of you with small minds, that is sarcasm with just a dash of satire)

A nice parody, mate. Glad to know there are more than a handful of people who are capable of seeing that every JRPG/RPG is basically a reskin of every other JRPG/RPG. A 5/5 and a 10/10.

And a thumbs up for the voice acting. It where pretty good.

Mutant Madness Mutant Madness

Awesome until...

Maybe I'm the only one having this issue...During the Metal Chicken fight, I went to the bottom right corner and got stuck. I tried to let the little chickens kill me so I could respawn but no luck. They attack me twice then never again. And I heal up too fast (only two bars on regen, mind you) for the next wave to even begin to finish me off. I'll try this again to see if the error is consistant.